Evidence Based & Strengths Focused
For students falling behind in reading and/or spelling, we use Sounds~Write which is a highly successful, evidence based structured synthetic phonics program based on the science of reading and spelling.
To deliver Sounds~Write intervention you must attend a four day intensive course that equips practitioners with the skills to deliver a multisensory, code-oriented, comprehensive approach to literacy instruction.
We currently offer:
- Online sessions via zoom
- Home visits in Ipswich & Townsville, QLD
- Flexible duration and frequency dependent on student’s needs
We currently support a number of students with Dyslexia by providing:
- Specialised, evidence based tutoring
- Advocacy & liaison with schools
- Home program guidance
- Support understanding Individual Education Plans
Evidence based intervention for READING and SPELLING with a qualified Sounds Write practitioner.
Multisensory tutoring that emphasises learning strengths and teaches the curriculum in adjusted ways.